Sunday 21 June 2015

Changes and a few projects

Life has been a little busy lately..... our baby girl was supposed to arrive April 12 but she decided she was going to be fashionably late.  This left time for her crazy parents to go look at houses, one of which we decided to buy!  So in the span of a couple weeks we bought a new house, sold our house and had a new baby join the mix.  We are now counting down the days until we get to move into our new house but before talking details of the new place I thought I would share a few projects around the old place that I've never posted about before.


Sundeck planters:
Our current house is on a corner lot and our sundeck faces the ominous side of  blue vinyl of the neighbours house.  I designed some patio planters that HH built to distract from the big blue wall. 
The planters are constructed of marine grade plywood and cedar. They are a few years old and have held up pretty well.  The cedar trim around the base has been replaced as they previously had mitred corners that split apart and were quite sharp now they have butt joints.

Sidewallk to the frontdoor:
Last year we dug out more sod and dirt for a paver walkway leading to the front door.  We compacted approximately 4 inches of stone crusher dust and added the pavers.  We filled in the gaps with pea gravel. Pea gravel is a bad choice if you have children.  They love to play with the pea gravel so it ends up on the pavers and driveway and as part of rock collections in pockets. I'm all for making yards kid friendly but this was not intended to be part of the play scape and is really annoying to step on rogue rocks in your bare feet. 
I was planning on building a short modern cedar fence along the paver pathway to provide a little more privacy in the yard and to prevent slow kids down from running on to the driveway/roadway but that is one project that is not going to be realized!

Our latest project:
Our baby girl born April 22, 10 days late.


Sisters.

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I've seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I honestly thought it was a scam, and then I decided to apply based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, on my personal bank account, I confirmed the $ 12,000.00 amount which I requested for a personal loan with an interest rate of 2%. This is really good news which I am happy and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and who is sure that they will repay the loan contact them via email.

    They can lend you a loan!
    Contact Mr. Anderson Ray
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    OR
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@hotmail.com
    Phone: +1 315-329-6320
    The office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) ..

    Respectfully,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency investment,just file a complaint with my broker   Mr. Carlos Wilfred. I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and never getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: investandearnbinaryfx@gmail.com or  whatsApp: +1(424)285-0682 or telegram: @IEBINARYFX for inquiries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BITCOIN INVESTMENT
    I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn’t get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred Doran helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $5000 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earned $55,500 in 5 days of investment , the most joy is that I can now take care of my family, i am just sharing my testimony. I don’t know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via Gmail :Berniedoransignals@gmail.com or his WhatsApp: + 1(424)285-0682
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘⭐️⭐️⭐️πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ“ŠπŸ“ŠπŸ“ŠπŸ“Š⬆️⬆️⬆️πŸ“ŠπŸ“ŠπŸ“ŠπŸ“Š⬆️⬆️⬆️πŸ“ŠπŸ“ŠπŸ“Š⬆️⬆️⬆️πŸ“ŠπŸ“ŠπŸ“Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENT
    Recording success in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $20,000 support level once again and this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $40,000 resistance area However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Bernie doran daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 3weeks of trading with his daily signals, growing my 0.9 BTC to 2.9BTC. Mr Bernie’s daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment , I would suggest you contact him on WhatsApp : + 1424(285)-0682 , Gmail : (BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM) or Telegram : @berniedoransignals for inquiries , Bitcoin is taking over the world
    πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
    πŸ“ŠπŸ“ŠπŸ“Š
    πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete